Thank you for your interest in our website. You will find out in this data protection declaration which personal data we collect on our website www.officeequipment.go-europe.com (hereinafter "the website"). Furthermore, you will learn
- for what purposes the data collection takes place
- to whom we may forward the data
- the legal basis for data processing
- the duration of data storage
- who is responsible for data processing and
- your rights
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be traced back to a person directly or only with the help of additional knowledge. This includes in particular names, addresses, e-mail addresses and information about user behaviour.
3. What data do we collect when you visit our website?
When using the website for information purposes, we collect, store and process the following personal data:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO (processing of data to protect legitimate interests). The data is technically necessary for us to display the website to you and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest within the meaning of the aforementioned provision follows from this. The data is stored for a maximum of 14 days and then deleted.
4. What data do we collect when using the return form?
If you contact us via the return form provided on the website, we ask you to provide the following data: Last name, first name, company, address, email address, telephone number, device type, serial number, date of purchase, proof of purchase, description of the circumstances. We will forward this data to WSG Wilhelmshavener Service Gesellschaft mbH, Krabbenweg 14 in 26388 Wilhelmshaven (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Company") in order to process your inquiry or the return process. The purpose of this processing is to enable us to contact you quickly and thus to process your enquiry as quickly as possible. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO. Since the data is required in order to process your return, the legal basis is also Art. 6 (1) b) DSGVO. We store the collected data until the expiry of the statutory warranty periods. After that they will be deleted.
5. In which cases will personal data be passed on to third parties?
The data from the return form will be forwarded to the above-mentioned service company in accordance with point 4 of this data protection declaration. Apart from this exception, your data will not be passed on to third parties.
6. Which analysis services are used on the website?
We use the web analysis service Matomo (www.matomo.org) for our website. This is used by us in "device fingerprinting" mode. The following data is sent to us from your device in this mode:
- Operating system
- Browser plugins
- IP address
- Browser language
The processing of this data enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information on the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of users in the protection of their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
The legal basis for the processing of the aforementioned data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO (consent).
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our recording purposes. In our case, this is the case after 24 hours.
7. What rights do you have as a data subject?
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO).
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO)
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO)
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DSGVO)
- Right to revoke consent given (Art. 7 (3) DSGVO)
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 DSGVO). You can reach the supervisory authority responsible for us as follows:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information NRW
PO Box 20 04 44
Fax: +49 211/38424-10
8. Name and contact details of the responsible person
The responsible party in the sense of the DSGVO is:
GO Europe GmbH
Zum Kraftwerk 1
Phone: +49 2324 6801-0
Fax: +49 2324 6801-95
9. Name and contact details of the data protection officer
Phone: +49 (176) 31 50 23 13
Fax: +49 (201) 29 69 087